We are looking for an additional Account Manager to join our growing team.
The Account manager position is a role focused on the close management of several of our key clients’ ‘business as usual’ maintenance and longer-term projects, with an eye on the overall ongoing analysis of the success and direction of the clients ecommerce business health and strategy.
You will be responsible for communicating with clients and your development team with a view to coordinating support and project work.
We are looking for someone who will join our team of account and project managers on a full time basis. Being a part of the team at StudioForty9 gives you the opportunity to learn a lot, and to learn fast. Advice is always on hand as well from the other PMs, management, and developers. You will work both as part of a team, and under your own initiative, and you will be strongly encouraged to contribute to the evolution of our company approach to delighting our customers.
Account Managers Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for the overall coordination, implementation, control, and completion of medium sized and occasionally complex Ecommerce projects.
- Communicate with multiple stakeholders and deal with queries on a daily basis to ensure the timely and efficient delivery of a project.
- Liaising with clients and building long lasting relationships.
- Managing an internal Ecommerce team.
- Scheduling resources to ensure client’s requested work is completed, signed off, and delivered to a high standard.
- Ensuring projects and service level agreements are timed, managed, billed and delivered.
- Tracking and scheduling time on projects, ensuring your team’s resources are also tracking time.
- Managing the ongoing invoicing and budgets for your accounts.
- In time proposing new possible Ecommerce avenues that the clients can add to their sites.
- Ideally a background or experience in digital commerce / ecommerce
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer oriented
- Great organisation skills
- Ability to lead a team and to contribute to teamwork
- Time management
- Problem solver
- Calm under pressure
Who is StudioForty9
StudioForty9 is a recognised leader in the Irish digital sector, with an award-winning and proven track record of delivering, maintaining and continuously improving high-performance ecommerce and omnichannel retail solutions for the Irish retail industry. The StudioForty9 team is experienced, innovative, and committed to excellence and we count some of Ireland’s most experienced ecommerce professionals among our number.
In 2016 we were named the Supplier of the Year 2017 by Retail Excellence Ireland. In 2017 we were also named Cork Ecommerce Company of the Year by the Cork Business Awards and became a member of the Deloitte Fast50 which tracks the 50 fastest growing technology companies in Ireland.
Our experience and ability have led us to work with some of Ireland’s household names in retail. We have helped those companies to grow their business in Ireland by capturing extra market share and serving their instore and online customers across a wider range of commercial channels as well as overseas, by opening up previously inaccessible markets and building the integrations, automated processes and workflows needed to help scale an online business for international sales. We have a significant depth of experience to draw on and can boast of work as varied as the Grand Prix Eircom Spider winning Fota Wildlife Park, to helping scale Dubarry of Ireland for sales across the globe.
We are at the forefront of Irish ecommerce and ahead of the pack when it comes to implementing innovative and complex ecommerce solutions for omnichannel and international sales at scale, while also excelling at design and customer experience, and keeping right up to date with ecommerce trends and new requirements in compliance and regulations. We operate on a partnership approach where our clients come first. We strive to develop long-term and meaningful relationships. We are platform agnostic, which allows us to advise and enable our clients to get the system best suited to their needs and ambitions.
Digital Commerce is our business and our passion, expressed by a keen focus on the end result: ecommerce businesses that scale sustainably delivering significant revenue and ongoing growth to our partner clients.
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV and a brief introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sounds like the perfect opportunity for you?
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV and a brief introduction.