Excellence in Ecommerce 2019
Last Tuesday, March 26th we hosted our third Excellence in
Can I thank our event sponsors who help us keep the event free for the attendees, this year we were very lucky to have three excellent speakers.
- Tonia Luykx, Head of Amazon Pay Ireland spoke about “Amazon Pay and the Future of Connected Commerce”.
- Colin Neil, SVP Business Development of Adyen spoke about “Adyen … Why worry about payments”.
- Heike Zellerhoff, Manager Sales UK & Ireland Shopware spoke about “Digital Transformation – The Future of
10 of our own team attended the event with several of us giving the following presentations. Links to the presentations are below.
- Gerard, “Adventures on the Ecommerce Horizon”
- Alan, “Security“
- Shane, “UX Best Practice in 2019“
- Ted, “UX in the post-Brexit Landscape“
We closed the day with a panel of Ecommerce Managers from Aurivo, DID, McElhinneys and Tony Kealys. Thank you to all of our panelists.
Photos of the event can be viewed via this link.
Some great feedback was given and will be taken onboard in helping make Excellence in Ecommerce 2020 an even better success. Thank you all.