Case Study: Dubarry of Ireland
- Current Platform: Magento
- Services Provided: Multisite Platform Build, Multiple Cross-Channel Sales Requirements, Deep ERP Integration, Design, Multiple Checkout Customisations
Dubarry of Ireland is 100% Irish-owned with a collection of premium performance footwear, clothing, leather goods, and accessories, established in 1937.
Feature Case Study: Deep ERP Integration
We built a complex integration to Dubarry’s ERP system (Prima), and Delivery Management suite (Scurri), allowing them to inventory check and understand the shipping options from a number of distribution centers around Europe and in the US for their sites that target 11 territories globally.
- Global brand with a number of regionalised international websites.
- Postage rate calculations are unique to each region, as are couriers used, and all postage labels are centrally managed via order integration with Scurri.
- Prima is aware of all pricing and discount rules within the website, so web sale prices are vetted before orders are sent for dispatch.
- Close to real-time (updated by delta file every 15 minutes), stock data online for all international stores.
Highly Innovative and Creative
"We have worked with StudioForty9 for four years. They have redesigned and redeveloped our Ecommerce websites to create a responsive and enhanced user experience. We have found their level of support, responsiveness and professionalism to be excellent. StudioForty9 are a highly innovative and creative team which I would highly recommend to anyone looking to take their business to the next level."